While you’re away for the summer or cannot be there to monitor your home or investment property, let Bill’s provide you with peace of mind knowing that your property is safe and healthy. Each year, thousands of homes across Southern Arizona fall victim to burglaries, moisture damage, irrigation failure, appliance failure, and pest infestations. When you’re home, these problems can be caught and addressed quickly, but if you’re away for an extended period of time, these problems may go on and on without your knowledge. Our experienced and trained home watch professionals will schedule regular visual inspections of your property to ensure you know exactly what’s going on with your home while you’re away.
Why use a Home Watch service:
- Moisture damage – Every year serious damage occurs to homes due to roof, plumbing and irrigation leaks. Prevention and early detection are the keys to minimizing the costs involved.
- Appliances – It’s important to run and maintain your appliances throughout the year to ensure they are and remain in proper working order. Non-use can lead to many issues that often involve repairs or replacement.
- Pest Issues – Due to the extreme heat and rains, summer is when pressure from our desert pests is at its highest. It’s important to identify and eliminate any pest problems early before they become costly and serious infestations.
What to expect:
- Remove phone books, solicitations and other materials from the front of the home.
- Check all doors and windows for signs of weather damage and forced entry.
- Inspect landscaping, including running the irrigation to check for leaks.
- Limited inspection for signs of pests including bees, rodents, wasps and termites.
- Check electrical panel for tripped breakers.
- Check mailbox for mail and/or tampering.
- Run dishwasher and washing machine through short cycle.
- Fill traps in sinks, tubs and showers.
- Flush toilets.
- Inspect for signs of moisture and/or water damage.
- Check all doors and windows for weather damage or forced entry.
- Check A/C settings
- Replace smoke detector batteries (if necessary).
- Other services available upon request.
- Time and date stamped reports delivered electronically immediately following inspection.
- Detailed checklist of items inspected and the corresponding condition.
- Items requiring attention flagged within the report with comments and photos as needed.
- Online access to report history 24/7.
*Please note that the Home Watch service is NOT a security monitoring service.